Thursday, January 5, 2012

How To Begin...

I've never been really good at normal little girl things like keeping a diary or journal, but now that I have my own little girl, I cant help but think this would be the perfect way to keep track of the things I want to remember, along with things I do or want to share with others. Besides my little Penelope, one of the greatest joys I have in life is being able to help others. Whether its helping emotionally, giving some kind of advice, showing how to do something, or giving something that is needed; it all gives me so much joy and fulfillment in my heart. So this is what I plan to do here. This is my adventure through the brand new territory of mommyhood and keeping up a household. All I hope is someone is able to take something from here and apply it to themselves or their life in a way that will be helpful. Thank you to everyone who reads this!



No comments:

Post a Comment